•Collaborate with key stakeholders/SMEs to lead the training needs assessment, design and implementation of technical training to support training strategy for a key site project.
• Partner and collaborate with the project team to lead technical training implementation and design to meet key milestones.
• Lead the design and development of training matrices, training plans, and technical on-the-job training programs.
• Lead the design and implement the strategy to manage on the job training including digital learning.
• Manage project timelines to ensure target goals are adhered to.
• Bachelor’s degree with 10+ (ten) years in adult training including design, development and facilitation.
• Experience in managing training design and delivery, preferably within manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrated experience managing large scale learning projects.
• Experience with learning digital tools and software system applications.
• Proficiency to manage multiple and competing priorities with strong project management skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to respond quickly and effectively within a changing environment
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Certified Training & Development Designation (CTP, CTDP) or Certification in Adult Learning an asset.