Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firm
DEPARTMENT: IO Learning & Development
This position is responsible for developing, implementing/delivering and maintaining cGMP training and On-the-Job Training programs at the (pharmaceutical manufacturer) Toronto site.
Within these responsibilities, tracking of training is included to meet quality objectives and compliance to Regulatory agencies. Reporting to the Deputy Director, IO Learning & Development, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain on-the-job training plans and individual training plans in accordance with employee/department responsibilities and job descriptions. This training is developed in partnership with Senior Managers and Managers (SME’s) from each area to meet training needs and regulatory compliance.
- Design, develop, review, revise and deliver GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and technical training programs to promote quality culture and regulatory compliance.
- Conduct needs assessment to determine appropriate learning and development solutions and delivery methods.
- Collaborate with functional groups to provide technical training advice & guidance. Ensure customer relationships (e.g. with Management and all functional units) are established and reinforced.
- Maintain and administer the training tracking system to capture training documentation and meet regulatory standards and expectations.
- Maintain current with technical abilities, including industry-manufacturing processes, cGMP requirements and quality, as well as equipment and techniques used to aid and deliver training.
- Work within the policies, procedures and regulations as required by the company and under the Health and Safety Act in all accountabilities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years of previous in adult training including design, development and facilitation.
- Self-starter able to manage competing priorities and projects from different business unit stakeholders
- Proficiency to manage multiple and competing priorities with strong project management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to respond quickly and effectively within a changing environment
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically proficient with software system applications (Learning Management System)
- Certified Training & Development Designation (CTP, CTDP) an asset.
Skills and Experience:
- DETAIL ORIENTED
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- TRAINING PROGRAMS
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
- LEARNING MANAGEMENT
- NEEDS ASSESSMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- TRAINING DOCUMENTATION