North York, Ontario
Junior Reliability Engineer – Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
• Seeking a New Grad with some Reliability Engineering experience (Coop and Internships welcome)
• Must have minimum Bachelor’s degree in either Electrical or Mechatronics majors
Fantastic Career Development and opportunity to work and learn in a world class Reliability Engineering team in an advanced pharmaceutical manufacturing firm.
ALTEN PROEX (R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences)
Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences and Network Services with 38,000 consultants working in more than 25 countries.
Our consultants carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the value chain of the most prestigious companies in all sectors of industry and services including Information Systems , IT Automation, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Automotive, Rail and Transportation, Aerospace and Defence, and more.
The Reliability Engineer is a key position to support the asset management life cycle and availability of all facility and equipment systems.
The key responsibilities are:
• Provide maintenance strategies to optimize the utilization of the PM system (PMO) ensuring tasks and schedules effectively drive the equipment Reliability and Maintainability supporting the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
• Utilize the Reliability-centered Maintenance (RCM) process to determine the maintenance requirements of the physical asset in its operating context including Functional Failures, Failure Modes, Failure Effects, and Failure Consequences (Root Cause Analysis, Fault tree analysis, Reliability modeling, FMEA's, Failure reporting, etc.), engineering approaches, the CMMS, other historical data, and industry best practices to improve equipment reliability and performance.
• Must have minimum Bachelor’s Engineering degree – Electrical or Mechatronics majors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• New Grad with up 1 to 3 years Reliability Engineering experience preferred (Coop and Internships welcome)
Related Co-op experience is an asset, including experience in manufacturing, maintenance, engineering environments
Some of the follow Knowledge and/or Experience would be an ASSET and is nice to have:
• Related experience is an asset, including experience in manufacturing, maintenance, engineering environments (Coop and Internship experience is welcome)
• Previous Pharmaceutical experience and/or experience in GMP/ GLP environments is an asset.
• Lean / Six Sigma / TPM methodology.
• Proficiency user of FMEA, RCA and other reliability tools is an asset
• Understanding of all trades, current Maintenance best practices, GMP/GLP, and common issues addressed by Maintenance.