REMOTE - Canada, Ontario
Control Engineer EN-CR-03: (CE)
Control Engineer -Train Control Monitoring Systems
• Perform control engineering activities for one or several functions from architecture to detailed specification, interface and Pure Principle Scheme or Logical Diagram LD3 for Train Controls
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Deliver all TC & IS Engineering outputs including Functional Design Description FDD with man machine interfaces, Electrical Schemes and Electrical Products definition (with the support of Electrical Lead Engineer), in compliance with the Engineering Quality Cost Delay commitments.
• Deliver Interface Control Document (ICD) for sub system participating in its function
• Treatment of Change Request (CR) related to its function.
• Ensuring standardization and maximize the carry over or reference function with previous project
• Provide support for Supplier interface test or TC&IS verification tests on PC or TCMS Test Bench
• Provide support during train integration, upon request.
• Provide support during train validation, upon request.
• Contribute to the return of experiences on his/her domain (Software, Schematic, Apparatus)
• Implement the development practices and rules as defined in the Train Control support plans (SyMDP, SyQP, SCMP, SyVP).
• For its function formulating a Low voltage and SW control design solution that fulfils the specified customer
Knowledge & Experience
• English language
• Rolling stock functional engineer experiences on its functions
• Experience in electrical and schematic design activity
• Experience in electrical or electro-mechanical or automation (Programmable Logic Controller) engineering with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
• Hands-on experience in design & development in developing in IEC61131-3 software or using model based development tools like Matlab / Simulink, Control Build etc
• Knowledge of network topologies and interfaces for Serial, Ethernet, MVB and other industrial communication network.
ABOUT US :
ALTEN PROEX (Engineering and Technology Consulting Services). Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences and Network Services with 37,000 consultants working in more than 20 countries. Our consultants carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the value chain of the most prestigious companies in all sectors of industry and services including Information Systems , IT Automation, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Automotive, Rail and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, and more.Apply for this job