BOP Mechanical Engineer – REMOTE – Generator and Hydro Turbine Auxiliary systems
Remote – part-time (can be performed from anywhere)
300 hours – spread across 4-5 months
(part-time because it is necessary to delivery 3 documents this year and more 3 documents in 2021 I would say 4-5 months (estimated 300 hours of work divided accross 4-5 months).
We are looking for a candidate who can work remotely from Canada for one of client's US project called Old Hickory, located in Nashville, TE
We are looking for a mechanical BOP engineer who will be in charge to deliver 6 documents mainly technical specifications for equipment as motorized valve, pumps, heat exchanger)
This engineer will work mostly on the auxiliary systems drawing and engineering documentation.
We are seeking a consultant with experience in design of hydro generator mechanical components and auxiliary systems.
The consultant will support the design of mechanical auxiliaries and BOP equipment for installed based projects.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Good knowledge in generator winding and auxiliary systems/ BOP equipment
• 1 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical engineering
• Pro-activeness, sense of urgency, autonomy
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Team player, positive, willingness to learn & adapt to business needs
• Valuable experience in generator Mechanical Design
• Valuable experience in generator and turbine mechanical auxiliary system