REMOTE WORK, Quebec
We are currently seeking for one of our clients, a leader in Renewable Energy, an Automation Engineer.
Location: Brossard, QC (REMOTE WORK ACCEPTED)
Starting date: ASAP
• Design and integrate computer system, industry network, electrical panel and field facilities such as: Ethernet/fiber switch, industrial application server, data acquisition server, historian data server and terminal server. Experience with Hydroelectric Power plant automation.
• Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD; Assist Industrial Ethernet/Fiber Network Design and Serial network communication (Modbus through RS-232, RS-485);
• Experience on Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) System Design. Programming Logic Controllers (PLC), configuring and designing HMI.
• SQL database inquiry scripting and maintenance; Industrial server software application installed, managed and maintenance.
• Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues
PLC = Rockwell
• Degree in automation or related
• Several years of experience with PLC, SCADA
• Experience in developing electrical designsApply for this job