Support Analyst Fonctionnel
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly-personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
For one of our banking clients, Alten Canada is looking for:
Application Support Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
Mission Primary tasks related to Production Support Analyst role include but are not limited to
- Monitor technical components and mapping/pricing processes
- Provide timely resolution of functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command End user community includes FO, MO, Product Controls, and Risk
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a complex financial environment, with various applications and architecture regionally and/or globally Multi-tasking environment
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions Includes documenting system requirements and documentation of support run book
- Help configure setup as requested by users and monitor platforms
- Understand regulatory environment and constraints
- Respond to end users within timeframe dictated by the severity of the problem, and document and track (case histories, issues, and action steps) the response
- Research technical processes using sources such as error logs and product technical documentation; and identify solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency
- Respect internal IT norms, standards, and processes
- Timely reporting of production and project status to client and IT management
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication to various audiences at appropriate levels
- Engineer, Bachelor or Master in Finance, Business Administration, or Computer/Engineering,
- More than 2 years experience,
- Good experience as an application support analyst with Financial Products and Tools : VaR, Fixed Income, PnL, Risk market,
- Knowledge of Client / Server applications,
- Experience working with relational databases,
- Understand and follow the rules of the IT department, mainly change management procedures and new versions Have recent experience working in a real change management environment and new releases,
- English & French.
Why join our teams?
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team members the opportunity to experience exciting experiences and invest in their professional development and development.
- Among our advantages:
- Compensation and benefits tailored to each of our employees;
- Professional development assistance (certification);
- Possibility of international mobility in one of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Numerous corporate activities.
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, however, we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.