You will be part of a team who is in charge to deliver shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. Your mission is to ensure the Firm manages its global businesses and serve clients on a marketing-leading technology platform that is resilient, safe, smart, fast, flexible, and efficient.
You will be reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer. Position is responsible for supporting the CAO across a wide-variety of areas including Technology strategy development and execution, investment management and governance, financial management and cost efficiency, and workforce strategy. Role is in a fast-paced environment and requires a strong resource that can operate independently and is execution oriented.
– Develop, analyze, and present findings in response to senior management requests
– Partner with the team leadership, Finance, and the Technology COO office to manage financial/ headcount budgets, oversee investment management processes, and manage program delivery
– Drive cross super-department coordination on divisional efforts (e.g., annual budgeting, strategic investments, people agenda, cost efficiency, etc.)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
– Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
– Understanding of general finance and accounting principles
– Superior PowerPoint, Excel, and general MS Office skills
– Ability to work across functional disciplines and with all levels of the organization