SQL Developer, Analytics and information management
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly-personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
For one of our client, Alten Canada is looking for:
The Analytics and Information Management team is working collaboratively with key business partners to deliver strategy on data driven initiatives. By joining this team, you will participate in the development of the enterprise data hub, a data repository to perform data discovery and analytics. The SQL developers are responsible of the development and maintenance of data marts and data warehouse.
This role includes:
- Work in teams or individually to perform data extraction of data from variety of data sources;
- Review data quality and definitions, and perform data cleansing and data management tasks;
- Work with the team to translate business and analytics requirements into the engagement including ETL, data model and staging the data for analysis;
- Develop Standards for data processes and automate routine tasks;
- Run queries for descriptive analytics and provide formatted result sets;
- Support application testing and production implementation as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent preferred with 7 years of experience in development and coding.
- Strong experience in database and Transact-SQL development
- Experience in design, build, and test ETL processes using SSIS
Why join our teams?
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team members the opportunity to experience exciting experiences and invest in their professional development and development.
- Among our advantages:
- Compensation and benefits tailored to each of our employees;
- Professional development assistance (certification);
- Possibility of international mobility in one of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Numerous corporate activities.
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, however, we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.