Spécialiste de la sécurité des infrastructures #0119171
The IT Security specialist with be a part of the project delivery team with the following responsibilities:
• Help the devops teams centralize various logs of the components involved in the environment
o Describe the security use cases to be monitored for the different components
? Identify the events which should trigger security alerts
? Identify thresholds
? Define the response process to the alert
o Coordinate and validate the implementation of dashboards and alerts
o Create security dashboards
• Support the project to define and implement hardening for technologies such as Windows, Linux, Docker, etc.
• Support the project team with other security architecture recommendations and implementation support, as needed.
Expertise on the following:
• IIS, .NET, Windows Server,
• Nice to have: Any SIEM, Docker, Docker on Windows.
• Knowledge of security of systems, networks, authentication, authorization, session management.
• Knowledge in incident response
• Knowledge in the .NET, Java language (with a focus on logging configurations and libraries) is a nice to have
• Experience with JWT and JWKS
• Experience with Authentication methods (SAML, oAuth2)
• Experience performing code reviews, supporting development teams with the implementation of fixes.
• Experience with web APIs, Web development, and back-end development.
• Knowledge of SAST, DAST & software library/dependency checker
• Experience integrating with a WAF solution
• IBM CD Urban Code