LoanIQ Business Analyst
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly-personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
For one of our banking clients, Alten Canada is looking for:
LoanIQ Business Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish strong client relationships with operations, accounting, risk and other business partners in order to better satisfy their needs as well as anticipate the issue,
- Liaise with development team members to ensure proper understanding of requirements and ensuring quality deliverables,
- Define and document business requirements,
- Provide LoanIQ product knowledge analysis,
- Define and implement accounting mapping for commercial lending activities,
- Write functional specifications and work with development on implementing required enhancement/changes,
- Creation of test plans and test scripts,
- Coordinate and liaise with users on User Acceptance Test (UAT) phase,
- Analyze and prioritize requirements based on catalog management process,
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis,
- Collaborate with internal teams, especially offshore development teams, to align technology solutions with business strategies,
- Manage base code table changes in Loan IQ.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance, Business Administration, or Computer/Engineering,
- 5 years IT experience in a similar role,
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Microsoft Power Point,
- Experience with project management principles and tools,
- Knowledge of Misys LoanIQ development process, processing and data model.
Why join our teams?
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team members the opportunity to experience exciting experiences and invest in their professional development and development.
- Among our advantages:
- Compensation and benefits tailored to each of our employees;
- Professional development assistance (certification);
- Possibility of international mobility in one of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Numerous corporate activities.
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, however, we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.
Apply for this job