- Follow Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) using mainly Jira software
- Code Python APIs using intern template (Flask and Swagger) and respect Github workflow
- Deploy applications in a continuous delivery way using Jenkins pipelines
- Respect linter tools (pylint, flake8)
- Identify and clarify business requirements
- Deal with BigData platform to export applications’ logs
- Communicate with clients, coworkers about current tasks : know how to summarize feedbacks
- Understand OPS’ points of view and collaborate with them to create the appropriate APIs
- Ensure procedures are followed and mechanisms are in place to ensure compliance to technical designs, best practices and are well supported
- Provide mentoring to colleagues and training for solutions. Serve as a subject matter expert and escalation point when needed.
- Regularly communicate with internal clients from different departments and project stakeholders
Excellent technical skills on the following technologies:
- Software Factory (e.g. Jenkins) and CD
- Unix workspace and environment
- Agile Methodology : Kanban / Scrum / TDD
- Unit Testing
- UNIX philosophy and good practices
- Comfortable with Apache HTTPD, HTML/JS/CSS and templating engines (jinja, twig…)
- Swagger / RestPlus / Flask
- Excellent communication skills (slideshows, reports, presentations)
- Respectful behavior with all employees.
- Able to work alone efficently and also share with teams
- Cooperate with all staff (HR, Managers…_ in a WorldWide context.
- Foresee the future needs to improve work quality for each iteration of Agile methodology
- Client focused, must have a strong customer service mentality and ability to work with developers, users, ops, and other staff
- Able to work independently and in a team environment while interacting across different group to accomplish projects.
- Ability to interact with other business lines managers, technical staff and senior managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Must be detail and goal oriented dedicated to accomplishing tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with WebAPI RestFul development using Agile methodology
- Ability to learn and adopt to new environment quickly
- Management / ITIL process
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
Desired / Plus:
- Python PCAP certifications
- Agile certifications
Apply for this job