Pas de pigistes ! Budget : 100k + avantages
CONTRACTOR – Programmer Analyst – (19000VRN)
The responsibilities of the analyst developer include the following:
– Producing new features. This doesn’t only mean writing code, but also making design/architectural decisions, testing, tracking quality-related metrics, and producing documentation.
– Demonstrating features to stakeholders and product owners to gain a solid understanding of the business and get feedback on work delivered.
– Participating in Scrum-related activities, such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and demos.
– Delivering software that meets our standards and providing operational support if necessary.
– Taking some time to enjoy yourself by either joining some of our existing communities or by creating new ones.
• Education and experience: University degree: Business computing, computer science, computer engineer
• At least 10 years of IT experience in complex information systems environments
• Experience in corporate and investment banking or finance an asset
• Ability to work with complex information systems
• Knowledge of the world of corporate finance (stock market, interest rates, derivatives, etc.)
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of Agile pratices
• Organizational, methodological and analytical spirit
• Sense of communication
• SQL – SQL Server
• Design Pattern
• Agile Scrum
• Continuous Delivery & CI Implementation
• Test-driven development (TDD)