With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly-personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
For one of our banking clients, Alten Canada is looking for:
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement APIs as per the design specification,
- Build and deploy complex integration patterns using the Api-led connectivity,
- Develop Mule services and integrations in continuous integration/continuous deployment using Agile methodology,
- Deploy APIs as per the continuous integration guidelines,
- Create design documents addressing business pain points around integration leveraging MuleSoft Anypoint Platform,
- Perform Agile testing; create and execute test scripts.
- Hands-on experience with MuleSoft Enterprise Edition on Premise, and API Management
- Good understanding of underlying Mule architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid).
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF
- At least 2 years of overall professional developer experience
- Experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and complex business logic tying in system, process, and experience API layers
- Extensive experience coding, designing, and developing RESTful APIs
- Deep understanding of various protocols such as REST, HTTP, MQ, AMQP, JSON, and SOA
- Broad knowledge of web and security standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT)
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Docker, and Mulesoft.
Why join our teams?
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team members the opportunity to experience exciting experiences and invest in their professional development and development.
Among our advantages:
- Compensation and benefits tailored to each of our employees;
- Professional development assistance (certification);
- Possibility of international mobility in one of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Numerous corporate activities.
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, however, we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.