Saint Laurent, Quebec
Mixed Reality Specialist (AR/VR)
Mixed Reality Specialist
The candidate will be part of a team of about 15 highly skilled developers and engineers, including computer graphics specialists, 3D artists, gameplay programmers and generalists.
- Design and develop new applications inside the company’s mixed reality platform.
- Provide innovative technical solutions for R&D and custom projects, ensuring that those solutions will be scalable, maintainable, and flexible to support the requirements for initial release and future growth.
- Develop high quality software components and integrate them into the company solutions.
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Provide support to define the architecture, the technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance of existing applications.
The Mixed Reality specialist must demonstrate innovation and passion. This person must be dynamic and high-energy individual. The incumbent must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills. This person will be professional, results and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed the engineering objectives.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity.
- Strong foundation of 3D visual rendering techniques.
- Strong foundation in the fundamentals of software development.
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- Experience with Virtual/Mixed Reality development is an asset.
- Experience with Android/iOS mobile development is an asset.
- Experience with real-time simulation is an asset.
- Experience in network programming & protocols is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of using a framework is an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ is an asset.
- Understanding of gaming engines and gaming industry is an asset.
Apply for this job