Must have requirement(s):
- Contribute to the planning and execution of data pipelines for various machine learning projects
- Design, implement, and maintain data pipelines with complex data transformations?
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements?
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Conduct business and functional requirements gathering and provide projects estimates
- Excellent communication ability – you can explain your work in a way that anyone on the team can understand, and you can frame problems in a way that ensures the right question is being asked
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.;
- ?A minimum of 8? years industry experience working with data, coding and scripting (Python/R/Java/Scala/SQL/JS/Bash), design and testing
- Strong experience with major Big Data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Snowflake, Hadoop, HIVE, MapReduce, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Oracle, Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices and cloud warehouses (i.e. Snowflake, Redshift) would be an asset
Certification and/or experience:
- AWS; Hadoop; Big Data; Other
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team stimulating experiences and investment in their professional development.
Among our advantages:
- Competitive package for our employees and freelancers;
- Professional Development Assistance (certification);
- International mobility on all subsidiaries of the Alten Group
- Various corporate activities;
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, and we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.
Apply for this job