communication & training coordinator
COMMUNICATION AND TRAINING COORDINATOR
The role of communications coordinator is central to the Information Technology and Processes department's program. He / she coordinates the master communication plan of various projects (program). He / she ensures that all project teams follow the communication guidelines defined by the change management and human resources team. He / she reviews and approves all communication supports and other training material for project teams. He / she acts as a leading resource person as a communications expert (content and tools) for project teams.
- Understand the different business change initiatives.
- Collaborate and support the stakeholders of the project teams.
- Write and design communications under the program, for review by department managers before sending.
- Prepare and send periodic communications under the program throughout the company;
- Compile all communication plans to provide an overview as a master program communication plan;
- Revise, modify and approve the various communications prepared by the project teams.
- Supervise the various project communication sites (SharePoint) and make the necessary modifications / corrections concerning the layout and content in order to properly meet the needs and ensure user satisfaction and compliance with guidelines;
- Provide and train project teams in communication tools to offer innovative communication / training packages (video, presentation, newsletter …)
- Collaborate with a large number of people within the company, including directors and the management team;
- Perform any other tasks requested to support the teams.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a coordination position;
- Communication experience in a change management team, an asset
- Good understanding of IT project and the people side of change
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills in French and English;
- Expert in Microsoft O365 SharePoint online environment – an asset, & office automation (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team spirit and sense of collaboration.
- Autonomy, great sense of organization and execution of tasks, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
ABOUT ALTEN CANADA
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team stimulating experiences and investment in their professional development.
Among our advantages:
- Competitive package for our employees and freelancers;
- Professional Development Assistance (certification);
- International mobility on all subsidiaries of the Alten Group
- Various corporate activities;
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, and we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.