ville saint Laurent, Quebec
C++ Software Developer
C++ Software Developer
- Develop new avionic software solutions that will revolutionize the aerospace industry in accordance with company and industry standard methodologies (military and/or commercial);
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle (analysis, documentation design, code and test);
- Support and solve multiple technical challenges on new and existent technologies;
- Participate in software design and peer reviews, since quality and teamwork is key for us;
- Ensure his self-improvement to stay at the forefront of technology:
- Object oriented programming (C++);
- Graphical application modeling based on OpenGL;
- Real-time operating system for embedded systems (RTOS);
Education and must-have
- Hold a Bachelor degree in computer science, software, electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Full Stack developer analyst;
- Experience with C++ and low level programming;
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team stimulating experiences and investment in their professional development.
Among our advantages:
Competitive package for our employees and freelancers;
Professional Development Assistance (certification);
International mobility on all subsidiaries of the Alten Group
Various corporate activities;