Architecte de solutions
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly-personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
For one of our banking clients, Alten Canada is looking for:
Senior Consultant, Solution Architecture – Infrastructure and Collaboration
- Ensure alignment of assigned projects with Enterprise Architecture guidelines and business requirements;
- Ensure solution compliance of non-functional requirements (Security, High Availability, Performance, Management, Reliability, Scalability, Backup, etc.) to IT Ops standards;
- Define and/or validate architecture and design for infrastructure and collaboration aspects of assigned projects;
- Communicate architecture decision and key solutions impacts to project stakeholders;
- Lead RFP technical requirements, including preparation and vendor’s response evaluation;
- Lead or active participate on projects cost evaluation;
- Lead selected vendor and internal Subject Matter experts in designing target solutions
- Identify project risks and impacts, provide recommendation to mitigate risks and active participate on project overall risk mitigation strategy;
- Work in partnership with Project Managers;
- At least 15 years of proven experience on working as a IT Architect on infrastructure projects covering LAN, MAN, Security and WIFI;
- At least 7 years of proven experience on unified communications projects including Voice, Instant Messaging and Web Conference;
- At least 5 years of proven experience on collaboration projects including Video Conference units, Video Conference MCUs;
- Experience with technology product evaluation, selection, acquisition and deployment processes;
- Experience in applying infrastructure architecture standards;
- Effective communicator (ability to convey information to different levels of the organization);
- Effective Team Leader (ability to lead multi-disciplinary team on meeting project milestones);
- Strong analytical skills (ability to propose alternatives when functional requirements conflict)
- Bilingualism (able to communicate in both English and French);
- TOGAF Certification a plus;
Why join our teams?
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team members the opportunity to experience exciting experiences and invest in their professional development and development.
Among our advantages:
- Compensation and benefits tailored to each of our employees and freelancers;
- Professional development assistance (certification);
- Possibility of international mobility in one of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Numerous corporate activities;
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, however, we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.